- 165 acres of beautiful hardwood forest, features unsurpassed natural beauty.
- Developed exclusively for the Gay and Lesbian community and located in a very gay-friendly area of NC.
- Enjoy a safe and warm-feeling neighborhood.
- A beautiful, award-winning, wrought iron gate at the entrance to Carefree Cove.
- This exceptional mountain beauty is home to just 86 natural and rustic-flavor, single-family home-site lots averaging over 1 acre in size.
- Carefree Cove preserves the natural assets of the mountain community. Careful planning leaves gentle grades in the road system.
- Own a home site perfect for its:
- long-range mountain views,
- nestled deep in mature forest,
- or bordering a meandering mountain stream.
- Split rail fencing, wildflowers, native gardens and stone structures capture the look of the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Whether driving or walking, the peaceful, natural beauty will enchant you.
- Each season here has its own charm:
- first burst of spring wildflowers and rhododendron,
- the buzz of hummingbirds and trill of songbirds in the summer,
- the brilliant display of fall foliage,
- the wonderland that winter brings.
- Walking trails that range from level to challenging can also be used for cross-country skiing in the winter.